Wholesale Terms & Conditions
• Minimum order value is £300 ex. VAT.
• All our jewellery is handmade-to-order and quantities cannot usually be increased once your order is in production.
• All wholesale orders are made in batches, scheduled throughout the year. This allows us to be efficient and keep our costs down, so we can continue to manufacture here in the UK.
• Orders take 5-7 weeks for delivery. After placing your order, we will email to confirm an estimated dispatch date.
• Payment is required before delivery, by bank transfer. You are responsible for paying any international bank transfer fees.
• Payment can be accepted by credit/debit card/Paypal for a 2.5% service fee.
• If an item breaks or becomes faulty within 3 months of delivery we will replace, repair or issue a refund at your request. If the item is older than 3 months we will try to replace or repair it, at our discretion.
• If a damaged or faulty item can be repaired (within 3 months of delivery) please return it to us and we will refund your return postage to us via a credit note (up to £6 UK, or £10 international).
• If you wish to cancel all or part of your order, please notify us within 7 days of delivery and return the items within 14 days.